1. Clean Out Your Toothbrush Area
Most people store their toothbrush in a counter cup or drawer. And those areas become disgusting. You know what I mean. Clean those spaces until they sparkle!
2. Buy a 1-Month Supply of Dental Toiletries
These items could include:
- toothbrushes or electric toothbrush replacement heads
- and anything else you use to clean those teeth.
3. Organize Your Dental Toiletries
One of my new favorite organizing websites is DoItOnaDimeBlog.com. You will love how Kathryn organizes inexpensively.
- Go here to watch her video How to Organize Under The Bathroom Sink.
- Go here to watch her video $1 CLEANING TIPS! Bathroom Deep Clean & Organize with Me
Find more ideas on my Food Storage Organizer Home: Bathroom Pinterest board.
I'd love to hear how this week went for you. Have a great week!
The Food Storage Organizer